Mobile Self-care Suite
In the recent years, OTTs and social media platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter are being widely used for personal and professional communication. Customer care’s boundaries have been expanded to the entire internet and even social media, this has been a great game changer for the Telecom operators as they have to transform their business models in terms of being just the pipe-line infrastructure for other platforms and customer’s level of expectations when it comes to customer care and engagement.
However, when it comes to resolving queries, customers have to either visit the store in person or contact the customer care via e-mail or phone. Digitalization is set to change it all. Telecom operators can now offer innovative real-time self-care facilities to enhance customer experience. The benefits of using feature-rich customer engagement platforms are far more than the cost involved.
It is evident that the telcos need to give more importance to self-care options, which have a crucial role to play in improving customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Our Self-care solution is focused on bringing the customer experience a telco wants to the subscribers via Web Self-care portal, Self-care mobile app and USSD self-care short-code by enabling omni-channel experience and the next-generation digital engagement platform.
Benefits and value propositions of implementing the Self-care suite:
- Facilitating purchase user experience for the customers to renew their plans or buy packages via touch-points
- Self-care allows subscribers to access, manage and configure plans or services from anywhere and on any device which enables cross-selling and up-selling of revenue opportunities
- Integrating with “Loyalty and Campaign Manager” platforms, new attractive personal offers can be pushed towards customers’ base and using proper segmentation and advanced analytics, over time operators are able to increase ARPU per customer segments
- Integrating the self-care touchpoints with “Product Catalogue Manager”, new non-telecom products and services can be purchased by customers via touch-points e.g. music streaming, VOD streaming subscriptions.
- Minimizing customer care administrative cost and fixed operational expenditure cost as low as possible through e.g. process automation and advanced self-service features. It supports better profitability per customer early on whilst the business reaches scale.
- It Reduces the manual activities by enabling digital self-service features
- It optimizes customer care resources and consequent costs by reducing the inbound and out-bound task-based calls and forthcoming tickets
- It lowers cost of sales and after-sales support by minimizing customer contacts via physical retail outlets, telcos can cut customer acquisition and service costs through automation and self-services features
Increasing customer engagement and churn reduction
- It Facilitates customer outreach and engagement via push notifications in self-care app
- It receives fast responses from customers either in sales/promotions or after sales support activities to troubleshoot or receive feedback on certain subjects
- It enables transparency in customer’s bill payments, consumption behavior and call detail records which builds respect, trust and customer loyalty, in turn, strengthen customer retention and reduce churn.
Moving towards digital transformation
- A digital-first strategy needs to be underpinned by an API-led design approach. API-led design enables rapid expansion and diversification beyond traditional telco services, such as voice and data. It also allows for seamless third-party integrations and enabling omni-channel customer experience that enrich customer value propositions.
Acquire new customers
- Anytime, anywhere access allows telcos increase their subscriber base by enabling mobility and real-time access to service and support. With the changing digital landscape and customer expectations, providing a seamless self-care service remains as one of the top priorities of telecom operators on their path towards digital transformation.
Differentiate your business
- The implementation of digital technologies, in turn enabling innovative business models and new products and services propositions to customers, allows telcos distinguish their service offerings from established rivals in the highly regulated industry of telecommunication.
- Moving towards a culture of iterative innovation as a necessary part of the innovation cycle is fundamental to meeting the constantly evolving expectations of the digitally savvy customer.